Old World Finishes. Real World Advantages.
A unique, polymer-modified, cement-based coating, LaHabra's Aged Limestone makes it easy to achieve a durable, dramatic finish for interior and exterior walls. Duplicating the look and feel of real stone and European cement plasters, it offers the ultimate combination of design flexibility, ease of application and outstanding product performance.
Unleash Your Imagination
LaHabra Aged Limestone is a premixed blend of select silica, quartz and other minerals used to create highly dimensional, textured wall coatings with unlimited possibilities for custom applications.
- A limestone finish with textures ranging from ultra-smooth to coarse, unfinished stone can also include an old patina acid wash over the finish.
- An infinite variety of textures and patterns can be created with stencils, stamps, sprayers, brushes, textured rollers and knock-down techniques.
- An infinite variety of colors and special effects can be achieved using metallic tints, iron oxides, stains and glazes.
Creating Style Has Never Been Simpler
LaHabra Aged Limestone is easily applied over a variety of smooth substrates to create a cost-effective decorative finish that can satisfy even the most demanding design requirements.
- Product is prepared onsite by mixing Aged Limestone with Admix100 and water in the amounts required.
- Application is by trowel or sprayer over primed drywall, flat concrete, smooth stucco or masonry surfaces.
- Curing creates a long-lasting, low-maintenance, hard durable finish.
- Stored in sealed, 50-lb. bags, LaHabra Aged Limestone lasts up to 6 months.
- Finish can be kept fresh and clean with regular soap and warm water rinses.
The Perfect Finish Starts with LaHabra
As one of today's leading suppliers of stucco and stucco-related products, LaHabra is committed to making home enhancement more practical with innovative technologies and products.
More information can be found in the Architectural Specification Guide.